About this item
- Includes USB Type C to C and USB Type C to A cables
- Performance of up to 1,050 MB/s, up to 9.5x faster than external HDD
- Security – Optional password protection and AES 256 bit hardware encryption
- Durable – Shock resistant internal frame lets the T7 withstand falls from up to 2 meters
- Windows 7 and higher, Mac OS X 10.10 and higher, or Android 5.1 (Lollipop) and higher.
- Interface – USB 3.2 Gen 2 (Up to 10Gbps). Backwards compatible. The host device and connection cable must support USB 3.2 Gen 2 to reach the maximum speed.
Transfer in a flash – Transfer massive files within seconds with the incredible speed of USB 3.2 Gen 2 on the T7. The embedded PCIe NVMe technology facilitates sequential read/write speeds of up to 1,050/1,000 MB/s, respectively, making the T7 almost twice as fast as the previous T5 model.
Built strong and secure – The hardware can be secured with an AES 256-bit encrypted password and is encased in a sturdy metal body that keeps data intact from falls of up to 2 meters.
Multi-device compatibility – Access your files anytime, anywhere. The T7 is compatible with PC, Mac, Android devices, gaming consoles, and more. Included in the box are USB Type C-to-C and Type C-to-A cables for added convenience.
Sleek and compact style – Roughly the size of a credit card and weighing in at 58 grams, the solid aluminum unibody construction fits comfortably in the palm of your hand.
Find your best fit – Pick a color from classic black to striking blue and red, and choose from three capacities to fit what your lifestyle demands: 500GB, 1TB, or 2TB.
Sophisticated thermal solution – The T7’s advanced thermal solution uses ePCM technology and the Dynamic Thermal Guard to withstand and control heat.
Management software – The T7 comes embedded with upgraded software to help you set up a password and get the latest firmware updates.
|Dimensions||8.5 x 5.7 x 0.8 cm|
|Storage Capacity||500 GB|
|Hard Disk Decription||Solid State Drive|
|Hardware Platform||PC, Mac, Android|
|Hardware Interface||USB 3.1 Type C|
|Data Transfer Rate||1050 MB/s|
|Country of Origin||Republic of Korea|
|Item Weight||57.9 g|