ABOUT THIS ITEM
- HDMI 2 meters Length, version 1.4 male to male cable.
- 24K gold plated connector resists corrosion and ensures an optimum connection for maximum signal transfer.
- High purity oxygen free copper conductor.
- HDMI Ethernet Channel adds high-speed networking to an HDMI link, allowing users to take full advantage of their IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernet cable up to 100 Mb/Sec.
- Supports Audio Return Channel (ARC) allows an HDMI-connected TV to send audio data “upstream” to an AVR or soundbar with an HDMI cable, eliminating the need for a separate audio cable.
- HDMI Ver 1.4 supports 3D / 4K x 2K resolution.
- Transfer digital audio and video signals at warp speed of 10.2GB per second.
- Supports Blu-ray along with Latest 3D technology, 1080P and 2160P.
- Supports 50hz,100hz,200hz,600Hz and above LED/LCD/PLASMA.
- Support for major 3D video formats, delivering true 3D gaming and 3D home theatre environments
- Cable Available in One length: 2 Meters
- Country of Origin- Hong Kong
|Product Dimensions||15 x 16 x 3.5 cm; 220 Grams|
|Item model number||HC000001/HDM/2M|
|Compatible Devices||Projector, Monitor, Television, Personal Computer|
|Mounting Hardware||2-Meter HDMI Cable|
|Data Transfer Rate||10.2 Gigabits Per Second|
|Cable Type||HDMI with Ethernet|
|Manufacturer||Secure Connection Limited|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||220 g|