About this item
- USB, USB-C
- You can also connect a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your Mac or iPad Pro.
- This adapter allows you to mirror your Mac display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display.
- Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iOS devices.
- Simply connect the adapter to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port on your Mac or iPad Pro and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately).
- Included Components – Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
|Item Height||15.5 Centimeters|
|Item Width||1.7 Centimeters|
|Product Dimensions||6.6 x 1.7 x 15.5 cm|
|Item model number||MUF82ZM/A|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item Weight||60 g|